BA Healthcare, member of Alstef Group, is a proud partner of the AiBle project, funded by INTERREG and the ERDF.
AiBle is a 3-year UK/France cross-border EU Interreg project.
Its aim is to improve the recovery experience of stroke patients with better treatment effects and efficiency.
The project relies on the development of an upper-limb rehabilitation exoskeleton robot based on AI and cloud computing.
The total amount of EU Financial Funding received is: €4,875,139.99 of which €3,333,849.26 has been co-financed by the European Regional Development Funds
Aims of the project
The objective is to benefit post-stroke patients through intensive training of activities of daily living, with the goal of reducing long term dependency and improving the cost-efficiency of treatment.
- Help stroke patients to benefit from remote and active rehabilitation
- Increase the intensity and repetitions through the use of the robot which will lead to improved upper limb outcomes
- Contribute to the wellbeing of stroke patients and social care in the Channel region
- Increase the delivery and uptake of novel robot-enhanced rehabilitation
Do you want to know more about this UE project ?
Join the EU Interreg AiBle Launch Webinar , Tuesday 23rd March 2021 from 9:00 to 11:45 AM (GMT).
- Lead Partner: University of Portsmouth
- BA Healthcare – Alstef Group
- University of Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV)
- French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
- University Hospital of Brest
- Bournemouth University
- Hobbs Rehabilitation
- CC Initiative Ltd
- South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA)
More informations at: www.euaible.com